Monday, June 1, 2009

New Ulm, MN

Last month, I had the opportunity to go to New Ulm, MN just to walk around and take some pictures. As I was walking around and admiring the architecture, I began to feel as if I was truly in a German city. It was amazing to see architectural styles from when the town developed. I would like to go back again... heck it is only an hour drive from Winsted.. maybe sometime this summer. Oh, I have to stop at the Green Mill again.. they have POP-OVERS with honey butter! Delish!


As I continued my journey, I came across to a couple of buildings that would have a door with no stairwell. I thought this was odd. I am sure that there was a perfectly good reason for this..

Funny, strange, don't you think?




I still say that these pictures still show how New Ulm has its unique character with a German flair.



Well, "Auf wiedersehen"... until we meet another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment